Join 3,665 other subscribers
Follow in Your Reader
- Continental Congressional Law & Order: How I Intend to Use the Declaration of Independence (Next Year)
- History Investigations: Voices from the Past
- Preparing for Exams like a Conspiracy Theorist
- Hamilton vs. Jefferson: Using Hamilton the Musical in the Classroom | Discovery Education
- Shining a Light on the Unknown: Helping Students Understand ISIS and the Syrian Civil War | Discovery Education
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Enlightenment
The Enlightenment Meets Social Media: Want to Help?
Posted on September 17, 2013 by Michael K. Milton
(Update Below) This week, my students have become consultants to Enlightenment thinkers and are attempting to reintroduce themselves to the modern world using Twitter and Blogger. Tomorrow they will begin to broadcast the beliefs of the Baron de Montesquieu, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged History, Social Media, The Enlightenment | 6 Comments