Follow in Your Reader
- Continental Congressional Law & Order: How I Intend to Use the Declaration of Independence (Next Year)
- History Investigations: Voices from the Past
- Preparing for Exams like a Conspiracy Theorist
- Hamilton vs. Jefferson: Using Hamilton the Musical in the Classroom | Discovery Education
- Shining a Light on the Unknown: Helping Students Understand ISIS and the Syrian Civil War | Discovery Education
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Teacher Trading Cards: Make Your Own!
- Interactive Self-Paced Presentations with Google Slides
- Connecting Lessons to Common Core: Enlightenment - Declaration of Independence
- Close Reading and the Magic Eye - A quick thought
- American Vision Dating Game: Hamilton, Jefferson, and the Importance of Sharing
Tag Archives: Zombies
Part of my inspiration for being a teacher is that I believe I can stave off the Zombie Apocalypse (or Zombocalypse as a friend offered). Not single-handedly, mind you. My occasional delusions of grandeur are never quite so grand. I … Continue reading
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks Let me start off by declaring my complete and utter hatred of zombies. Zombies are shortsighted cannibals who turn their victims into zombies. I will never understand … Continue reading