Follow in Your Reader
- Continental Congressional Law & Order: How I Intend to Use the Declaration of Independence (Next Year)
- History Investigations: Voices from the Past
- Preparing for Exams like a Conspiracy Theorist
- Hamilton vs. Jefferson: Using Hamilton the Musical in the Classroom | Discovery Education
- Shining a Light on the Unknown: Helping Students Understand ISIS and the Syrian Civil War | Discovery Education
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Connecting Lessons to Common Core: Bill and Ted's Excellent Assignment
- Absolute Monarchy’s Ultimate Class Playlist: Pairing Music with History
- Connecting Lessons to Common Core: Enlightenment - Declaration of Independence
- Teacher Trading Cards: Make Your Own!
- Teaching the Constitution: Superheroes and the Branches of Government
Tag Archives: Nationalism
For the past few weeks, I have been reflecting upon my past lessons and adapting them to the Common Core Standards for History/Social Studies. It has been a great exercise and has allowed me to reexamine the purpose of my … Continue reading →