Join 3,665 other subscribers
Follow in Your Reader
- Continental Congressional Law & Order: How I Intend to Use the Declaration of Independence (Next Year)
- History Investigations: Voices from the Past
- Preparing for Exams like a Conspiracy Theorist
- Hamilton vs. Jefferson: Using Hamilton the Musical in the Classroom | Discovery Education
- Shining a Light on the Unknown: Helping Students Understand ISIS and the Syrian Civil War | Discovery Education
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Welcome
A bit about this blog.
Greetings. I’ve toyed with the idea of writing a blog here and there. But I’ve found the titles to be too obnoxious to continue (while “Milton’s World” was for my World History class, it made me very uneasy, hence it is abandoned). This … Continue reading
Posted in Reflection Tagged education, Introduction, Reflection, Teaching, Welcome Leave a comment